We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- How big data will haunt you forever: your high school transcript - Quartz
- Twitter Goes To The Mall: Social Giant Will Use Big Data To See Where You Shop - Forbes
- Big Data Lessons From Netflix - Wired
- Going Beyond Big Data To Knowledge - Forbes
- Big Data, Internet of Things Take Center Stage at CeBIT 2014 - eWeek
- Big data: quick tips for success in 2014 - GigaOM
- Research and Markets: Big Data Leaders: Fujitsu Research Report - Business Wire (press release)
- Bad Winter Weather Meets Big Data Prediction - InformationWeek
- Big data: The critical ingredient - Aljazeera.com
- How to Get Over Your Inaction on Big Data - blogs.hbr.org (blog)
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.