We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- 5 big data implementation mistakes to avoid - VentureBeat
- After Violent Night in Ferguson, State Triples National Guard Presence - New York Times
- Big Data's Cousin—Artificial Intelligence—Is Growing Up - Xconomy
- Three Reasons Marketers Need Big Data Platforms During The Holidays - Forbes
- How to bring the promise of big data to the executive suite - Gigaom
- Survey: Context is Next Big Data Challenge - Data Center Knowledge
- Game-Changer: The Impact of Big Data in the NBA - SportTechie
- How to Navigate Big Data in Healthcare - CIO
- Terms of Service, book review: A field guide to big data and privacy - ZDNet
- Big data will enhance healthcare, but to whose benefit? - TechRepublic
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.