We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- City/county food drive triples from last year - Austin Herald
- Big data, big money collide with privacy - Sacramento Bee (blog)
- Big Data is the New Oil Sand - Business 2 Community
- Top 20 Big Data Companies - Datamation
- Conference in Claremont explores implications of big data use - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- GENE LYONS: Big data doesn't apply to man's best friend - The Mercury
- Why The Hortonworks IPO Could Jeopardize Other Big Data Companies - ReadWrite
- Big Data: It's Not What CMOs Know, It's What They Do - Forbes
- States Have a Great New Weapon Against Fraud: Big Data - The Fiscal Times
- 84% Of Enterprises See Big Data Analytics Changing Their Industries ... - Forbes
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.