We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Verizon triples LTE capacity in 4G war against AT&T - NBCNews.com
- Why Big Data Hype is Good for Everyone - Health Data Management
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered - CSO
- Brazil Dives into the Dynamic World of Big Data - Nearshore Americas
- Penny Pritzker on Manufacturing, Big Data, and the State of American Business - The Atlantic
- Connecting the dots: Zero Locus seeks patterns in 'big data' - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Big Data Company Palantir Is Raising $58M At A Hefty $9B Valuation - TechCrunch
- Greylock Leads $12 Million Round for Big-Data Startup Trifacta - AllThingsD
- CFOs back IT spend but do their big data and cloud views add up? - ZDNet
- Big data investors: 'The challenge is to make simpler & easier tools' - VentureBeat
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.