We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Unlocking key insights using Big Data and cognitive technology | #IBMVision - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- Big Data: 6 Real-Life Business Cases - InformationWeek
- Steering clear of 'sneakernet' at big-data scale - GCN.com
- ASCO President Peter Yu, MD, on Big Data, Big Themes for Upcoming Annual ... - Medscape
- 'Borderlands' Triples Legendary Drop Rate Two Years Late - Forbes
- Basho Relaunches To Deliver A Cohesive Big Data Platform - Forbes
- Software-defined WAN solves a big data problem - TechRepublic
- How Big Data And The Internet Of Things Improve Public Transport In London - Forbes
- EU regulators misunderstand big data - Computerworld
- For big data to help patients, sharing health information is key, experts say - Stanford Medical Center Report
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.