We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- 3 Major Mistakes Companies Make With Big Data And How To Fix Them - Forbes
- Big Data in Oncology: Costly Fad or Invaluable Tool? - Medscape
- Big data: Five ways to make your project a success - ZDNet
- Network security needs big data - Computerworld
- Why IT professionals are going back to school for big data - Information Age
- How To Weather The Big Data Storm - TechWeekEurope UK
- Cloud, privacy, big data and smart cities top HDS predictions - CIO Magazine
- Big Data Could Be A Big Problem For Workplace Discrimination Law - Science 2.0
- Managing your big data systems - iTWire
- NCI: Consumer health big data needs clinical validation - FedScoop
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.