We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Big data and mapping – a potent combination - Information Age
- Big Data Analytics: 80/20 Rule Isn't Good Enough - Smart Data Collective
- IBM - Big Data Driving the Need for Analytics - AllAfrica.com
- Vertical Markets Driving Big Data - Business 2 Community
- IDG Ventures & Inventus Capital invest $2 million in big data analytics ... - Economic Times
- Hold the Phone: A Big-Data Conundrum - New York Times
- Science 2.0: Google Web Mining Can Help Neuroscientists Analyze Big Data - Science 2.0
- Big data a winner in the World Cup - BDlive
- Is Real Estate Ready for 'Big Data'? - RisMedia.com (press release)
- Yasiel Puig Hits 3 Triples In Game, 1st Time In Over 100 Years In Dodgers History - CBS Local
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.