We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Big data tools can have placebo effect - Inman.com
- Moving big data faster, by orders of magnitude - Phys.Org
- Big data promises a health care remedy - GCN.com
- Big Data Moving Beyond First Movers and Going Mainstream in 2015 - eWeek
- Big Data Implications for the Production of Official Statistics - USDA.gov (press release) (blog)
- The Problem with Big Data - EE Times
- New SAP Hana tool aims to put big data insights within closer reach - InfoWorld
- Using Analytics to Squeeze Value From Big Data - Baseline
- Choosing the right big data execution framework: Why one size doesn't fit all - VentureBeat
- Big Data Skills Shortage? Not on MapR's (Pre-IPO) Watch - CMSWire
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.