We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- 5 Cloud, Big Data, and Networking Platforms to Kickstart Your Open Source Career - Linux.com (blog)
- Automic Extends Big Data Strategy: Taming Complexity Through Automation - Business Wire (press release)
- Big Data: Still stuck in neutral, it seems - Fleet Owner (blog)
- Definiens to Speak on Big Data Panel at BIO 2016 - Business Wire (press release)
- Big Data in 2016: The 10 Biggest Software Companies - Information Management
- What can big data offer business? - Southeast Asia Globe
- Big Data Sleuths Uncover Clues to the Roots of Depression - Scientific American (blog)
- Big Data and the Cloud: Uncover New Insights Hiding in Your Data - Datanami
- FirstMark Capital's Matt Turck on the big data landscape - TechCrunch
- Big data without the big headaches: How to get your strategy right - ZDNet
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.