We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Fletcher breaks triples record as UAB gets by 15th-seeded Louisville 7-4 - NCAA.com
- How cloud, big data and mobile will make the CMO the BMOC - GigaOM
- Big Data: It's Hyped, but Here's How it will Change the World - The Next Web - The Next Web
- SAP Makes Big Data Real– And Real-Time - MIT Technology Review
- Big Data Analytics Specialist Tableau Software Raises $254M In IPO, Shares ... - TechCrunch
- Google's I/O experiment unites sensors, 'big data,' and the cloud - VentureBeat
- Economics and the perils of big data - The Guardian (blog)
- SAP boosts startup fund by 2.6X to stimulate big data innovation - VentureBeat
- Black box software: a problem for science that extends to big data - GigaOM
- How Many Turns in a Screw? Big Data Knows - Wall Street Journal
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.