We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Pariveda Solutions Awarded Recognition as a Big Data Partner by Amazon Web ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- RUN SIMPLE: How big data can simplify your business planning - Business Insider Australia
- Brands don't need data scientists, AI is the next 'big data' - Economic Times
- From banks to e-commerce biggies, big data means big business - Economic Times
- Fighting Big Data complexity: Future-proofing open source | #HadoopSummit - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- Redefining Big Data - Huffington Post
- The 7 Most Important Things That Will Make Your Big Data More Secure [Video] - Business 2 Community
- CMOs, Don't Let Big Data Hide Your Bigger Picture - Forbes
- Qatar Developer Turns to Big Data to Track World Cup Workers - Next City
- UK.gov: Are we talking about Big Data enough? Should we plug it more? - The Register
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.