We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Save Time and Money Through a Big Data Platform - Business 2 Community
- The Power of Big Data and Learning Analytics - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education
- IBM, Cloudera, Amazon announcements: Big Data news roundup - ZDNet
- Partners: Big data software revs data warehouse projects - TechTarget
- Transforming Healthcare Through “Big Data” - Healthcare Informatics
- Add human knowledge and contextual information to Big Data to derive striking ... - Network World
- Consumer fairness to feed into FCA's review of role of big data in insurance ... - Out-Law.com
- Big Data Startups News: Funding, Acquisitions And IPOs Q2 2015 - Forbes
- 2nd Watch Survey: Big Data, IoT and Cloud are Driving Digital Marketing - insideBIGDATA
- How an enterprise begins its big data journey - O'Reilly Radar
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.