We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- How big data and thinking small could help save journalism: Delacourt - Hamilton Spectator
- Current and Future Trends in Big Data Utilization Across Medical Affairs Functions - PR Newswire (press release)
- Why Big Data Isn't Paying Off for Companies (Yet) - Fortune
- Big Data Product Watch 2/5/16: App Monitoring, Data Preparation, IoT Hub, More - ADT Magazine
- Hadoop vs. Spark: The New Age of Big Data - Datamation
- Data Depot: The Best In Big Data News - Umbel (blog)
- Big Data Ethics: racially biased training data versus machine learning - Boing Boing
- Big data has turned the corner; here's what happens next | #CUBEconversations - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- MapR claims big-data wrangling Hadoop patent first Sees 'em, raises 'em - The Register
- Big Data and the Future of Business - MIT Technology Review
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.