We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- IU adds data science master's degree to keep pace with growing big data job ... - IU Newsroom
- Due Diligence in a Big Data World - Law Technology News
- Matt Ehrlichman: Big Data for Small Firms - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- London police using Big Data to tackle small crime - CloudTech
- Big Data and the Semantic Web – What does it really mean? - Express.co.uk
- Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger: The Future of Big Data - CMSWire
- Big Data Startups News: Funding And Acquisitions July -- September 2014 - Forbes
- The future of big data storage will be on Hadoop, Actian predicts - ZDNet
- A reminder from Lockheed Martin that big data can be a slow process - Gigaom
- Five Ways to Move Your Big Data Projects Into the Cloud - Wired
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.