We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Big data could solve big problems in health care - SFGate
- Why is big data so big in health care? - Tech Page One
- CIOs on the Hot Seat to Deliver with Big Data - Datanami
- The Home 2 Million People's Big Data Built - PSFK (blog)
- Knowledge is power: how Big Data is transforming education - euronews
- How IBM's big data traffic cop can reduce gridlock - CNBC
- Big data is no longer hype, CSPs are embracing analytics - RCR Wireless News
- Q&A: UR dean says big data is a big deal - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- UR takes deep dive into big data - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Without Good Analysis, Big Data Is Just a Big Trash Dump - Entrepreneur
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.