We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Navy triples paid maternity leave to 18 weeks - WKRC TV Cincinnati
- How Hadoop Keeps Even Small Businesses In the Loop for Big Data Analytics - Business 2 Community
- SnapShot bids to bring hospitality into the Big Data era - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- Reviews: 'Weird Al' Yankovic, Big Data, Sammy Hagar and the Circle and more - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Fewer Ohioans try for GEDs after price of test triples - The Morning Journal
- Untangling Big Data for Digital Marketing - Pulse
- Why Consumers Should Care About Apples War on Big Data - Daily Beast
- Big Data's Dirty Little Secret - Datanami
- U.S. Navy triples paid maternity leave to 18 weeks - CNNMoney
- The Network Impact of Big Data - No Jitter
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.