We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Why Big Data analytics is a big boon for organisational learning - Firstpost
- Rangers minor league report (5/2): Lewis Brinson triples, Chi Chi Gonzalez struggles (again) - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Making M'sia a hub for big data analysis - The Star Online
- Enterprise hits and misses – digital skills dilemmas and big data pitfalls - Diginomica
- Governments are realising the potential of big data: Dominello - ZDNet
- Big Data company finds patterns, trends - Worcester Telegram
- Pepperdata Named to CRN Big Data 100 - Marketwired (press release)
- How Big Data Improves Logging and Compliance - Datanami
- These Vendors Are Doing Big Things With Big Data - CMSWire
- Strengthening authentication through big data - TechCrunch
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.