We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Science 2.0: Big Data Shows Temperature Swings Are Here To Stay - Science 2.0
- Ushering in Big-Data & Giga-Scale Design Challenges - EE Times
- CUNY To Open A Center For Visualizing Big Data - Co.Design
- OkCupid's User Experiments Show Us the Limits of Big Data - The Slatest
- Good Samaritan Society Transforms Care For Senior Citizens Using IBM Big ... - Wall Street Journal
- These Maps Show How Big Data Can Fight Climate Change - ThinkProgress
- Can Big Data better secure DoD networks? - Federal Times
- Yasiel Puig's three triples, broken down - Beyond the Box Score
- Emerging Vendors 2014: Big Data Vendors (Part 1) - CRN
- UO to host conference on exploring opportunities in big data - AroundtheO
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.