We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Fujitsu Taiwan and local university to set up Big Data R&D platform - Digitimes
- GlaxoSmithKline opens up its big data, revolutionises Big Pharma - BRW
- Teradata-Hadapt Deal Signals Big-Data Buyouts as Big Firms Move In - Xconomy
- Accountants Dealing with Big Data and Other Big Issues - Accounting Today
- New Research Helps Manufacturers Leverage Big Data Analytics Effectively - Manufacturing Business Technology
- Optum Labs Translates Big Data Research To Clinicians - InformationWeek
- Big data in marketing: What it's good and not good for - iMedia Connection (blog)
- Corvil Introduces Streaming Analytics Platform for Real-Time Operational ... - MarketWatch
- Logi Analytics and Actian Corporation Partner on Big Data Analytics - MarketWatch
- Amazon Web Services Names Sumo Logic a "Big Data Competency Partner" - MarketWatch
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.