We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- At the intersection of cloud and Big Data, SAP makes HANA more accessible ... - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- Using Standards to Make Big Data Analytics That Work - Brookings Institution (blog)
- Welcome to my big data dinner party - USA TODAY
- How To Reconcile Big Data and Privacy - Scientific American (blog)
- siliconANGLE » Federal agencies stake their cybersecurity hopes on Big Data - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- Social scientists talk big data, Twitter research - N.C. State University Technician Online
- White House Seeks Feedback on Big Data and Privacy // March 6, 2014 - Nextgov
- Consultant Andreas Weigend on Big Data Refineries - Businessweek
- Interactive Graphic: How Big Is Big Data? - Businessweek
- White House Seeks Feedback on Big Data and Privacy - Nextgov
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.