We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Big tech, big data and big lobbying - Financial Times
- Sponsored post: Turning big data into bigger and better mobile marketing - GigaOM
- Talend Raises $40M To More Aggressively Extend Into Big Data Market, Sets ... - TechCrunch
- Proceed With Caution: Big Data Requires Small Steps - E-Commerce Times
- The Future of Big Data - National Journal
- Meg Whitman keynote promises new computing architecture for Big Data era ... - SiliconANGLE (blog)
- Big Data Versus Big Compute - HPCwire
- Big Data Beyond Business Intelligence: Rise Of The MBAs - Forbes
- Can big data save agencies big bucks? - FCW.com
- HP's Earth Insights deploys big data tech against eco threats - ZDNet
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.