We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Big Data and the Death of Passion - Forbes
- 84% Of Enterprises See Big Data Analytics Changing Their Industries ... - Forbes
- Charlotte's Section 8 wait list triples to all-time high - Charlotte Observer
- At Zulily, a small approach to big data - Fortune
- Big Data Giants Flex at Strata + Hadoop World - eWeek
- OpenStack Juno Release Brings Big Data to the Cloud - CIO Today
- RWJF Launches Big Data Initiative To Improve Community Health - iHealthBeat
- Is Big Data the Solution to VA's Health Care Woes? - Nextgov
- Why Hasn't 'Big Data' Saved Democracy? | The Nation - The Nation.
- OpenStack hooks up with Hadoop to bring big data to the cloud - ZDNet
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.