We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Why Hadoop is the obvious choice for managing Big Data - BetaNews
- Big data policies are moving with technology - High Plains Journal
- Intel Exec on Big Data: “No One Actually Knows What to Do With It” - The VAR Guy
- China managers turn to big data for new funds - Asian Investor (subscription)
- Flipkart wants to build brain like capabilities using big data to understand ... - Economic Times
- How Apache Spark Is Transforming Big Data Processing, Development - eWeek
- Big Data Analytics Software Options - The Predictive Analytics Times
- Big data points to better 'help wanted' ads - Chicago Tribune
- Intel reveals big data's dirty little secret - Computerworld
- The Impacts Of Big Data That You May Not Have Heard Of - Forbes
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.