We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- Five Factors In Building Giants Of The Big Data Era - TechCrunch
- Big Data used mostly for Business Intelligence in India: Survey - Times of India
- 5 Powerful Ways Retailers Can Leverage Big Data and Hadoop - Smart Data Collective
- Quick guide to big data use and opportunities - ABA Banking Journal (blog)
- Big Data and Chicago's Traffic-cam Scandal - Wall Street Journal
- Here's why the democratization of big data really, really should excite you ... - Gigaom
- Cloud, Mobile, Big Data Driving Demand for IBM Systems - eWeek
- Splunk Soars As Big Data Products Spark Q2 Beat - Investor's Business Daily
- Big data: There's signal in that noise - Java World
- Given Time, 'Big Data' Promises to Transform Patient Care - AAFP News Now
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.