We are pleased to announce our participation in the GeoKnow project. Geoknow addresses a bold challenge in the area of intelligent information management: the exploitation of the Web as a platform for geospatial knowledge integration as well as for exploration of geographic information.
For more information please visit the project website or our research page.
Semantics and related stories in the news
- CSRA CEO: Cloud, Big Data Adoption in U.S. Government Set to Climb - CRN
- Tesla's Fourth-Quarter Loss Nearly Triples - Wall Street Journal
- This Big Data Startup Offers Discounts for Customers Who Share Data - Fortune
- Apache Spark Ignites Big Data Adoption - InformationWeek
- In depth: Big data, smart cities - RCR Wireless News
- Tom Reilly Talks About Helping Companies Deal With Big Data - Wall Street Journal
- Can Big Data Help Fight The Zika Virus? - Forbes
- The Mistakes Companies Make With Big Data - Wall Street Journal
- Just Using Big Data Isn't Enough Anymore - Harvard Business Review
- How To Find The Best Big Data Product Or Service Vendors? - Forbes
Ontos contributes to the Linked Data Cloud
The Linked Data Cloud consists of datasets that have been published in the linked data format.
Ontos is proud of the Ontos News Portal being added to the linked data cloud. The Ontos News Portal takes advantage of Ontos natural language processing technology to extract data from varied news sources. The data is then merged with existing data and stored. For more information about the news portal visit the news portal page.
The Ontosearch portal provides a search interface for accessing these data sets in your browser.